måndag 24 november 2014

Blonde highlights

             
Last week I decided to put some blonde highlights in my hair. I did it myself using Schwarzkopf Blonde M4 natural highlights, it bleaches 2 to 3 shades of blonde. I have only dyed my own hair once before and it did not turn out great. This time the result was good :)

The highlight brush was easy to use and you can control how big sections you want to highlight. I took a strand of hair and with product on the brush, I just simply brushed it on to the strand of hair.  The instructions are easy to follow and mixing the color is not hard.

I found it a little hard to do the hair in the back of my head. It is great if you have someone to help you with your hair in the back.

It is to soon for me to say something about how the color lasts. Bleaching is always permanent but the color can change over time and after a few washes.

Overall I enjoyed this product. I got a desired result and it was easy to use. If you want to try to do highlights yourself at home I recommend this product.

I hope this was helpful and if you have any questions feel free to ask them in the comments below.

Xoxo Matilda


After highlights my hair is blonde!




















Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar